But not all of them are created equal! You need fast, friendly service and great results. First Aid Collision stands apart from the pack: we’ll fix you right up!
What makes First Aid Collision different?
- We have a team of highly skilled specialists. First Aid Collision’s technicians have decades of collective experience and have sharpened their skills at the region’s top auto dealerships. We’ve worked on thousands of vehicles and almost every make, model, and year you can think of. Our team will evaluate the damage and get you back on the road - and in top shape.
- Our state of the art facility is ready for you. We have a 4500 square foot facility that boasts the industry’s most advanced equipment and tools. This allows us to get to work on your vehicle quickly. All of our processes and materials are field-tested to ensure optimal quality and results.
- First Aid Collision does it all. If you broke it, we can fix it. As a full-service body shop, our expert technicians can handle everything from minor fender-bender damage to nearly-totaled vehicles. We also specialize in damage from hail, severe weather, gravel, stray shopping carts, and much more. Keeping your vehicle in mint condition is difficult in the mountains - but you can count on us to return your car, truck, or SVU back in top condition.
- We’re committed to fast, friendly service. Technical ability is critical in our line of work, but we feel that it is also important to provide the most professional, courteous service in the industry. We treat our customers like family, and we know how hard it can be when your vehicle is out of commission. First Aid Collision will respond to your needs quickly and get you back behind the wheel as soon as possible
- We are family owned and operated. First Aid Collision is owned and run by Joe and Jen LaBruno. We go the extra mile to ensure you get the service you deserve - and the like-new vehicle you need.
If your vehicle has body damage, give us a call or have your rig towed here. We’re ready to help.